As a responsible event organiser, Baltic Jazz follows the current safety guidelines of the Finnish authorities to ensure that our event is safe and secure for everyone involved.
- The festival has been adapted to the prevailing situation. There are fewer concerts and all of them are organised outside – except for the concluding concert in Söderlångvik. In Kasnäs, the outside patio has a roof.
- The number of seats at the venues has been restricted from full capacity to ensure that everyone can keep a safe distance.
- We recommend that you buy your tickets in advance via Tiketti. Tickets are also sold at the festival in our ticket sales point in Bio Pony, which will be open as follows:
- When buying a ticket, we ask for your contact information to facilitate possible infection tracking after the event.
- To reduce queuing, there will be no ticket sales by the entrance to the Park. Ticket control will begin 30 minutes before each concert.
- Please follow our one-way system and other direction guidelines – the exit is not the same as the entrance.
- Please pay by card instead of cash at our service points.
- At the serving area in the Park we also follow current restaurant restrictions.
- Please wear a face mask. If you forgot yours at home, you can get one at the entrance.
- Please be considerate and observe good hygiene; if you must cough or sneeze, use your sleeve or a clean handkerchief. Hand sanitiser is available at all concerts (touch-free automats)
- The cleaning of the festival area is enhanced.
- Please stay within your group and respect other participants right to safety distances and space.
- Only attend our concerts in good health – please stay at home if you are feeling ill or experience any similar symptoms to those of COVID-19.
We will be together again at this year’s Baltic Jazz, but in a safe and responsible way and with safety distances in mind. Welcome to the 33rd edition of Baltic Jazz!